We are looking for a Legal Officer with +3 years experience to join a growing team in a manufacturing company in technology sector.
You will partner up with and directly report to the Chief Legal Officer, and work both independently and as a team.
As Legal Officer, you will be responsible for:
- Providing legal support with day-to-day operational activities;
- Drafting or reviewing contracts and documentation with clients or counterparts (Term Sheet, LoI, NDA, Product Sales, Distribution, License, Software Development, White Label, Set-Off etc.);
- Drafting and reviewing intra-group documentation;
- Keeping all corporate books and records up to date;
- Preparing all the documents related to employment and dismissal of the company’s employees, including employment of non-EU citizens;
- Performing various legal tasks assigned by Chief Legal Officer;
- Working in close cooperation with Finance department;
- Cooperating with external legal advisers in Luxembourg and abroad;
- Improving internal processes of Legal Department, as well as across departments.
- Master of Laws (LL.M);
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in a similar role, whether in a law firm or in-house;
- Experience in the manufacturing sector will be an advantage;
- Good understanding and experience in civil, commercial, employment, intellectual property, customer protection, data privacy laws and regulations of Luxembourg;
- Knowledge of EU Directives relating to product certifications will be an asset;
- Ability to work independently, prioritise work and meet tight deadlines;
- Fluency in English and French is mandatory (including legal terminology).
For more information, please contact on the phone Miriam Barosco at +352 26 29 45 22.
THE RECRUITER is a recruitment and executive search company specialised in ICT – Telecoms – Digital – Cleantech – Services & Industry. THE RECRUITER empowers companies in their recruitment and HR projects, trusting that Human Factor, thanks to committed, motivated and implicated people, will bring success and added value in any business. THE RECRUITER defines its core values as: transparency, flexibility, professionalism and commitment. We apply these rules to any HR project we are in charge of.