We are looking for an industrial company, an experienced, highly motivated and reliable Legal Advisor with +3 years experience to join a growing team.
You will partner with the Chief Legal Officer and work both independently and as part of a team.
- Legal support of company’s activities and operations;
- Ensuring compliance with all contractual obligations and compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations;
- Negotiating, drafting and reviewing of contracts and other relevant documents for sale of software and hardware products;
- Drafting or reviewing contracts and documentation with clients or counterparts (Term Sheet, LoI, NDA, Product Sales, Distribution, License, Software Development, White Label, Set-Off etc.);
- Providing legal advice to technical support on claims regarding the company’s products;
- Drafting and reviewing intra-group documentation;
- Responsible for all corporate books and records; drafting all corporate resolutions and minutes, ensuring timely filing of the same;
- Drafting and updating Web policies and notices;
- Drafting all documents related to employment and dismissal of companies employees, including employment of Non-EU citizens;
- Legal Support of day-to-day operational activities (lease, office supplies etc.);
- Cooperation with external legal advisers in Luxembourg or abroad;
- Improvement of internal process cycles and organization of Legal Department;
- Coordination and support the improvement of projects across departments;
- Work in close cooperation with Finance department;
- Reporting to Chief Legal Officer;
- Performance of various legal tasks assigned by Chief Legal Officer.
- Master of Laws (LL.M);
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in a similar role, whether in a law firm or in-house;
- Good understanding and experience in civil, commercial, employment, intellectual property, customer protection, data privacy laws and regulations of Luxembourg;
- Experience in litigations will be an advantage;
- Work in production companies will be an advantage;
- Knowledge of EU Directives relating to product certifications will be an advantage;
- Ability to work independently;
- Ability to prioritize, work under pressure and meet tight deadlines;
- Good command of both English and French is mandatory (written and spoken, including legal terminology);
- Good knowledge of all MS Office products.
Please note that a criminal record certificate no. 3 is required in this process.
For more information, please contact Marilyn Hurlin by phone on +352 26 29 45 21.
THE RECRUITER is a recruitment and executive search company specialised in ICT – Telecoms – Digital – Cleantech – Services & Industry. THE RECRUITER empowers companies in their recruitment and HR projects, trusting that Human Factor, thanks to committed, motivated and implicated people, will bring success and added value in any business. THE RECRUITER defines its core values as: transparency, flexibility, professionalism and commitment. We apply these rules to any HR project we are in charge of.