Our client is a well-established law firm in Luxembourg. The company provides a large scope of legal services in commercial, corporate, IP, banking, investment funds law. Due to their growing activity, we are currently looking for a Legal Software Automation/Digital Transformation Team Leader in charge of the legal automation team. You will be involved in the promotion and deployment of automation software (Contract Express) with both associates and partners. You will also supervise the coding team, provide support to them if needed, and manage the automation work pipeline.
- Involved in the promotion of automation software with both associates and partners.
- Canvass partners and their teams to identify their needs and respond to them, in cohesion with coding team, by adapting through a tailor-made approach if necessary and closely follow the development of their models.
- Assist in the implementation of document automation tools globally.
- Acquire and maintain a comprehensive knowledge of relevant products, current support policies, and methods of support delivery.
- Work with coding team to develop user documentation as required, and deliver training as needed.
- Actively promoting the use of document automation within the company, in cohesion with coding team, through demonstrations and creation of promotional materials.
- Ensure regular follow-up to the sponsor partner, in cohesion with the coding team.
- Supervising coding team: keep abreast of documents being created, prioritize them if needed, or make suggestions about how to automate or which documents to automate.
- Experience working in a legal environment.
- Strong knowledge of and experience in the specific portfolio.
- Ability to work as a cohesive member of a team.
- Effective personal organizational and time management skills.
- Reasonable awareness of and interest in Document Automation trends relevant for the portfolio responsible.
- Strong understanding of legal contract automation software such as Contract Express (or similar).
- Ability to work under pressure, juggle multiple demands, organize and prioritize workloads.
- Fluent in English and professional level of French.
For more information, please contact Nicolas HURLIN by phone on +352 26 29 45 20.
THE RECRUITER is a recruitment and executive search company specialised in ICT – Telecoms – Digital – Cleantech – Services & Industry. THE RECRUITER empowers companies in their recruitment and HR projects, trusting that Human Factor, thanks to committed, motivated and implicated people, will bring success and added value in any business. THE RECRUITER defines its core values as: transparency, flexibility, professionalism and commitment. We apply these rules to any HR project we are in charge of.