Our client is a dynamic company specialized in managing IT infrastructures and services, based in Luxembourg, near the border. Their customers are public institutions, banks and other financial and industrial companies.
Our client is looking to recruit a Linux and UNIX Administrator.
As an expert in your field, you will be responsible for:
- Maintain, support and upgrade the AIX logical partition, working with P7+ and P8 servers.
- Identify and resolve system issues in a timely manner.
- Strong knowledge on partitioning, micro-partitioning and DLPAR are required.
- Coordinate the maintenance of AIX systems software and related hardware.
- Maintain, support and upgrade a range of more than one hundred virtual machines (VMware) using RedHat Enterprise Linux.
- Develop Shell scripts.
- Programming using Perl language.
- Other skills required: IBM Tivoli Storage Manager, Nagios XI, Storage.
- The position is dedicated to a stable financial institution.
The ideal candidate has the following attributes:
- 5 years experience as a system administrator.
- Experience in managing AIX and Linux system environments.
- Expertise in storage
- Team player
- Fluent in French (mother tongue) and professional level in English (B2 level)
For more information please contact Julia DUCHI by phone on +352 26 29 45 24.
THE RECRUITER is a recruitment and executive search company specialised in ICT – Telecoms – Digital – Cleantech – Services & Industry. THE RECRUITER empowers companies in their recruitment and HR projects, trusting that Human Factor, thanks to committed, motivated and implicated people, will bring success and added value in any business. THE RECRUITER defines its core values as: transparency, flexibility, professionalism and commitment. We apply these rules to any HR project we are in charge of.