Senior Manager – Private Equity company (m/f)
Our client is a Private Equity company operating in the European market. The current portfolio is mainly invested in European countries and targeted business sectors are related to automotive, healthcare, communication and manufacturing.
We are looking for a Senior Manager with a significant Financial & Accounting background that includes a certificate of successful completion of the aptitude test concluding the training for auditors and chartered accountants by the University of Luxembourg. The Senior Manager needs to have all required credentials to be CSSF approved.
Our client is open to consider applications for part-time work (min. 50%).
- You will be responsible for co-managing the company in Luxembourg working closing with a team that is currently being built up and is strongly growing.
- You will act as a senior manager responsible for the company that provides financial and accounting services for SPVs registered in Luxembourg.
- You will work on managing the financial and accounting activities in Luxembourg working closely with two other executive profiles, collaborate with colleagues in Germany and also with 3rd party administrators, service providers, external advisors and other stakeholders.
- You will closely work with the investment controlling and investment monitoring team, both being based in Germany.
- You will oversee SPVs operations, financial accounts, tax filings and ensure timely preparation of the annual financial statements.
- You will coordinate the external service providers and you will assist the fund advisor, the AIFM and the fund administrator in external fund audits.
- You will act as a Board Director for the SPVs.
- You will together with the managing directors be responsible for the cash and treasury management and will oversee daily transactions and monitor bank balances.
- You will be responsible for the set up / establishment of SVPs
- You will report to the board based in Germany.
- You graduated from a Bachelor level in Finance or Economics
- You have obtained a certificate of successful completion of the aptitude test concluding the training for auditors and chartered accountants organised by the University of Luxembourg
- You have gained relevant experience (minimum of 3 years) in finance and accounting related to the investment funds or asset management industry (regulated or non-regulated). An additional background in tax is welcome but is not mandatory.
- You really enjoy working with others and you are an outgoing person.
- You are a decision maker who is able to make people grow and you promote innovative and efficient ways of working.
- You are driven by getting things done and you are motivated by the opportunity to set-up a new business entity and / or help develop it in early stages.
- You are fluent in English, a professional level in German is an asset but is not mandatory.
- You are based in Luxembourg or close to Luxembourg in one of the neighboring countries, allowing you to operate your activities as managing director from Luxembourg.
- The position is open on a part-time or full-time basis. In case of a part-time different working schedules can be discussed.
For more information, please contact Nicolas HURLIN by phone on +352 26 29 45 20.
THE RECRUITER is a recruitment and executive search company specialised in ICT – Telecoms – Digital – Cleantech – Services & Industry. THE RECRUITER empowers companies in their recruitment and HR projects, trusting that Human Factor, thanks to committed, motivated and implicated people, will bring success and added value in any business. THE RECRUITER defines its core values as: transparency, flexibility, professionalism and commitment. We apply these rules to any HR project we are in charge of.