Our client is one of the leading companies offering ERP consulting solutions in Luxembourg. The company is an SAP and MS Dynamics partner with a solid track record of successful projects delivered in the market. We are currently looking for an MS Dynamic NAV Analyst.
As an MS Dynamic NAV Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Participating in discovery analysis meetings with clients to understand current business processes that need to be incorporated into Dynamics NAV;
- Analysing the client’s accounting needs and management of specificities in comparison with the standard;
- Working with Product Owners to understand the business need in order to create user stories and acceptance criteria (including technical requirements tailored to Dynamics NAV) for delivery to developers and testers;
- Functional specifications;
- Configurations, customizations and enhancements;
- Training users: Creating training documentation for knowledge transfer to end users and stakeholders on new features;
- Communicating effectively in all mediums and to all levels within the organisation.
The ideal candidate should have the following attributes :
- A minimum Bachelor degree is required;
- At least 2 years of NAV experience;
- Knowledge in parameterization, accounting validation, banks, fixed asset management, treasury: mandatory modules. Consolidation, cost accounting would be an asset;
- Knowledge of the specificities of Luxembourg accounting;
- Professional proficiency in English and French are required;
- You will have to learn continuously and are service-oriented.
For more information please contact Zach TRAER by phone on +352 26 29 45 24.
THE RECRUITER is a recruitment and executive search company specialised in ICT – Telecoms – Digital – Cleantech – Services & Industry. THE RECRUITER empowers companies in their recruitment and HR projects, trusting that Human Factor, thanks to committed, motivated and implicated people, will bring success and added value in any business. THE RECRUITER defines its core values as: transparency, flexibility, professionalism and commitment. We apply these rules to any HR project we are in charge of.