Our client is an aviation company that plays a key role in Luxembourg’s economy by connecting the country to many European cities and major business centres.
We have been mandated to recruit an Operations Control Center Manager. In this role you will be able to demonstrate your problem solving and hands-on leadership skills in a fast-evolving environment.
- Manage the department that is divided into two teams; flight operations and dispatching, in total 15 people
- Manage and develop the Flight Operations Control Centre to ensure optimum Operational processes and safety
- Organise and be responsible for operational related issues in line with impeccable safety standards
- Be in charge of setting-up and providing initial and recurrent OCC related trainings
- Ensure that on-time performance, commercial and quality standards are compatible throughout all operations
- Solve unexpected problems and irregular operations
- Oversight the decision taking in case of operational disruptions
- Represent the Operations Control Centre in management meetings
- Review significant issues arising from audits of OCC
- Be a project leader (on a user basis) of the different operational systems and tool
- Bachelor degree in related fields or proven experience in a similar position;
- At least 5 years of experience in Operational Control;
- Experience of Eurocontrol’s procedures and slot management
- Knowledge of standard office applications
- Proven skills in dealing with complex operational environments and systems;
- Demonstrate excellent communicate skills at all level, both inside and outside the company;
- Strong leadership skills with authoritative approach;
- Excellent organisational skills with a clear sense of priorities;
- Flexible, available and stress resistant in case of irregularities;
- Willingness of duty travel;
- Fluent in English and French or German (Written & Spoken), any other language is considered as an asset.
- Eager to learn / improve language skills
For more information please contact Nicolas HURLIN by phone on +352 26 29 45 20.
THE RECRUITER is a recruitment and executive search company specialised in ICT – Telecoms – Digital – Cleantech – Services & Industry. THE RECRUITER empowers companies in their recruitment and HR projects, trusting that Human Factor, thanks to committed, motivated and implicated people, will bring success and added value in any business. THE RECRUITER defines its core values as: transparency, flexibility, professionalism and commitment. We apply these rules to any HR project we are in charge of