Our client is operating in the industrial sector.
We have been mandated to recruit an Junior Accounting / Office Assistant to support the daily business operations of the company.
- Provide administrative support to several business functions in the company;
- Assist teams’ daily administrative tasks, such as filing, scanning of documents, phone and mail handling, organize team meetings;
- Perform daily accounting, invoicing and payments tasks;
- Maintain internal database – management of documents flow, filing and archiving;
- Participate in HR activities – assist payroll and act as a contact person with external authorities for employments issues
- Provide ad hoc support to different teams to contribute to the sloth running of the daily business operations.
- Master/Bachelor degree in Business Administration or Accounting;
- 1-3 years of relevant professional experience;
- Accounting skills are considered as an advantage;
- Fluency in English and French;
- High organisational skills; multitasking; ability of prioritize;
- Able to work under pressure.
For more information please contact Marilyn HURLIN by phone on +352 26 29 45 21.
THE RECRUITER is a recruitment and executive search company specialised in ICT – Telecoms – Digital – Cleantech – Services & Industry. THE RECRUITER empowers companies in their recruitment and HR projects, trusting that Human Factor, thanks to committed, motivated and implicated people, will bring success and added value in any business. THE RECRUITER defines its core values as: transparency, flexibility, professionalism and commitment. We apply these rules to any HR project we are in charge of.