Office Manager (m/f)
Our client is an investment management company, specialised in alternative funds (such as Private Equity, Real Estate and Agri-FoodTech investments). We are currently seeking an Office Manager (M/F) to integrate their headquarters in Luxembourg. This position will report to the Board of Directors of the AIFM.
As an Office Manager, you will ensure that the office operates efficiently and smoothly:
- Coordinate and oversee administrative duties;
- Provide legal secretarial and assistance to partners;
- Perform receptionist duties: greet visitors, and answer and direct phone calls;
- Coordinate appointments and meetings and managing staff calendars and schedules;
- Supervise the booking of travel and accommodation arrangements for traveling staff;
- Ensure the organisation’s HR function by preparing onboarding, collecting contract signature and so on …
The ideal candidate must have the following attributes:
- University degree in Administration or related field;
- A proven office management, administrative or assistant experience;
- Sound knowledge of office management responsibilities, systems and procedures;
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask and prioritize work;
- Good command of the main computer applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel);
- Fluent in English and French. Italian is considered as a plus.
For more information, please contact Sabrina Boudjelida by phone on +352 26 29 45 24.
THE RECRUITER is a recruitment and executive search company specialised in ICT – Telecoms – Digital – Cleantech – Services & Industry. THE RECRUITER empowers companies in their recruitment and HR projects, trusting that Human Factor, thanks to committed, motivated and implicated people, will bring success and added value in any business. THE RECRUITER defines its core values as: transparency, flexibility, professionalism and commitment. We apply these rules to any HR project we are in charge of.