Our client is an international bank located in Luxembourg active in private, retail and corporate banking as well as on the financial markets. They are currently seeking an Open Banking Functional Analyst to integrate their Digital Transformation team, which is working on the replacement of their core banking platform. Go-live is scheduled at the end of 2022.
As an Open Banking Functional Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Ensure a lead of business and functional analysis;
- Gather and understand business needs, formalise business requirements;
- Present implementation solutions following architectural principles and guidelines;
- Follow up the whole activities within the team (refinement of requirements, preparation and execution test, build the solution, etc.);
- Coordinate efficiently the analysis, design and test phases in collaboration with all teams involved (including various external partners);
- Conduct functional tests cases, specify test conditions and expected results based on requirements;
- Ensure the deployment of solutions in the organization with the required change (processes, procedures, policies, organizational changes, etc).
The ideal candidate must have the following attributes:
- University degree in Computer Sciences, Management Information Systems, Economics or Finance management;
- Proven experience working in Agile and Waterfall projects;
- Fluent in French and professional working proficiency in English;
- Good understanding of the banking products, services and processes;
- Knowledge in data modelling and design for use cases;
- Knowledge in testing tools.
Nice to have:
- A Lean Six Sigma certification is an asset;
- T24 knowledge.
For more information please contact Julia DUCHI by phone on +352 26 29 45 24.
THE RECRUITER is a recruitment and executive search company specialised in ICT – Telecoms – Digital – Cleantech – Services & Industry. THE RECRUITER empowers companies in their recruitment and HR projects, trusting that Human Factor, thanks to committed, motivated and implicated people, will bring success and added value in any business. THE RECRUITER defines its core values as: transparency, flexibility, professionalism and commitment. We apply these rules to any HR project we are in charge of.