Our client is a leading Private Equity company operating in the sustainable impact investment practice. The company has developed a solid network of clients based in France, Benelux and Switzerland.
The activity of our client is growing and we are delighted to support them in recruiting a Private Equity Investment Director.
- This role is focused on the whole deal flow management cycle: origination, qualification, analysis of investment opportunities, legal and financial structuring, project coordination, negotiation & closing (for investments and disinvestments).
- A portfolio of companies will be also managed with a pro-active follow-up and added value advices.
- This responsibility includes a relevant business, technology and strategy understanding, accurate legal and financial engineering, and multiple contacts with potential companies, business partners and CFO/CEO(s).
- The right candidate will work in a small team and in particular with another Private Equity Investment Director, the Managing Partner of the company and external strategic Partners.
- A fluent level in French and in English is required. Any other languages (i.e. Dutch, German, …) would be highly welcome.
- Master Degree in Engineering, Finance or Economics with an international scope.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Private Equity with a track record of deal flow to be provided.
- An experience in an international engineering company is an asset.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, innate sales & marketing attitude, solid research, analytical and engineering skills, and ability to work well both autonomously and in a European team environment.
- Willingness to travel regularly.
- Entrepreneurial mindset, curiosity and strong interest in industries, technologies and companies’ strategy.
For more information please contact Nicolas Hurlin by phone on +352 26 29 45 20 or send us your application.
THE RECRUITER is a recruitment and executive search company specialised in ICT – Telecoms – Digital – Cleantech – Services & Industry. THE RECRUITER empowers companies in their recruitment and HR projects, trusting that Human Factor, thanks to committed, motivated and implicated people, will bring success and added value in any business. THE RECRUITER defines its core values as: transparency, flexibility, professionalism and commitment. We apply these rules to any HR project we are in charge of.