Our client is an innovative manufacturing company based in Luxembourg and several other countries.
We are currently looking for a Program Manager (Grants and Project Manager) who will be responsible for managing all software, hardware, and R&D projects as well as preparing all grant related documentation. This position will be working closely with the IT department.
- Prepare grant applications under Luxembourg regulations
- Organize project management to serve both business goals and grantor requirements
- Create timely and accurate grant reports as needed for each project
- Understand technical project deliverables and timelines and, working with the project leads, translate them into project management software, which is then continuously updated (RUP, etc.)
- Provide communication and structural support for project teams and project partners by managing email communications, meetings, and circulating meeting minutes with action items
- Prepare progress reports, interim data summaries, and other grant documents
- Reveal new possibilities for patenting
- Strong engineering or IT background (master’s degree in engineering)
- Minimum 3 years of grant and project management experience
- Experience with project management software (RUP, Smartsheet, etc.)
- Experience with preparation of grant applications and grant documentation (EU Grants)
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication abilities
- Fluent in English, Russian will be a plus
For more information please contact Eunice YIU by phone on +352 26 29 45 27.
THE RECRUITER is a recruitment and executive search company specialised in ICT – Telecoms – Digital – Cleantech – Services & Industry. THE RECRUITER empowers companies in their recruitment and HR projects, trusting that Human Factor, thanks to committed, motivated and implicated people, will bring success and added value in any business. THE RECRUITER defines its core values as: transparency, flexibility, professionalism and commitment. We apply these rules to any HR project we are in charge of.