Qualified Accountant (m/f)
Our client is an accounting and tax advisory firm (25 employees) with an international portfolio of high-level clients in the financial and retail sector. They are currently seeking a Qualified Accountant who will assist with the accounting and bookkeeping activity of corporate companies, and directly report to the Head of Accounting. The position is fully based in their offices in Luxembourg.
As Qualified Accountant, you will be responsible for:
- Collecting relevant documentation from the client’s financial department.
- Handling financial matters for different clients (e.g. commissions, fees, shares, securities, lending, derivatives).
- Assisting with financial declarations, monthly and annual VAT returns, regular reporting, year-end closing.
- Managing monthly/quarterly/yearly accounts preparation and reporting.
- Preparing statutory accounts.
- Producing invoices, and performing follow-ups with clients and suppliers.
- Implementing audit recommendations on yearly accounting activity.
- Contributing to the deployment and the improvement of procedures.
- Bachelor’s in Business Administration, Economics, Finance, or a high school diploma in accounting.
- 5+ years of experience in general accounting.
- Excellent IT skills (Excel, MS Office, accounting softwares).
- Experience in writing reports.
- Team player, with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Very organised and precise.
- Highly proactive and solution-oriented.
- Fluency in English is mandatory; any additional European language is welcome.
Our client offers the opportunity to join a human-sized company and work in an international environment.
For more information please contact Miriam Barosco on the phone at +352 26 29 45 22.
THE RECRUITER is a recruitment and executive search company specialised in ICT – Telecoms – Digital – Cleantech – Services & Industry. THE RECRUITER empowers companies in their recruitment and HR projects, trusting that Human Factor, thanks to committed, motivated and implicated people, will bring success and added value in any business. THE RECRUITER defines its core values as: transparency, flexibility, professionalism and commitment. We apply these rules to any HR project we are in charge of.
Share This Position, Choose Your Platform!