Our client is a mid-size company based in Luxembourg operating in an innovative IT sector. Our client is well established in its market. We are currently looking for a Qualified Accountant to join the financial team.
Being part of the financial team, your main duties will include the following responsibilities:
- Prepare monthly financial statements, reports and records by collecting, analyzing and summarizing account information;
- Set-up the quarterly and annual financial accounts;
- Collect all related accounting operations according the financial statements;
- Suppliers and Clients invoicing process management;
- Settlement and reconciliation;
- Accounts receivable;
- Treasury analysis, management & review;
- Monthly and yearly VAT declaration;
- Research and reconcile all discrepancies;
- Suggest process improvements;
- Financial and profitability analysis on a request basis.
- From 3 to 8 years of working experience as a Qualified Accountant;
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Accounting;
- Relevant verbal and written communication skills;
- Well-organized, meticulous, dedicated;
- Eager to work in international environment with excellent IT skills (Excel and accounting software);
- Fluent in French and professional level in English.
Our client offers a stable working environment where IT innovation is a key performance driver.
For more information please contact Nicolas Hurlin by phone on +352 26 29 45 20.
THE RECRUITER is a recruitment and executive search company specialised in ICT – Telecoms – Digital – Cleantech – Services & Industry. THE RECRUITER empowers companies in their recruitment and HR projects, trusting that Human Factor, thanks to committed, motivated and implicated people, will bring success and added value in any business. THE RECRUITER defines its core values as: transparency, flexibility, professionalism and commitment. We apply these rules to any HR project we are in charge of.