Sales Executive – manufacturing sector – French & English (100% remote – m/f)
Our client operates in the industrial sector and is based in several countries around the globe. We are currently looking for a Sales Representative (m/f) who is the principal point of contact between the business and its customers.
The position is 100% remote possible covering Walloon Region/Luxembourg/Grand Est and the location is open depending on the candidate’s needs.
The main responsibilities are described below:
- Identify sales leads and convert leads to sustainable sales;
- Adapt sales and marketing knowledge to build a strong multi-channel pipeline;
- Perform cost-benefit analyses of existing and potential customers;
- Contact customers and build customer reports while managing their expectations;
- Respond to and take action on all sales leads generated and introduce customers with product features and sales tools;
- Implement and follow the company’s strategies, values, and decisions within the territory;
- Maintain relationships with existing customers through consistent communication to ensure future sales, with special emphasis on customer visits to active and potential customers;
- Maintain awareness of market and competitive activities in relevant region/accounts and share the information appropriately throughout the organization;
- Work on other specific projects;
- Perform all other additional projects and duties as assigned by management.
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar position in an industrial environment;
- Highly motivated and target driven person with excellent selling and negotiation skills;
- Strong interpersonal, communication, follow-up and organizational skills;
- Master of various selling best practices, including phone sales technique;
- Interested in technical matters;
- Computer literate;
- French native level and fluent English.
For more information, please contact Sabrina Boudjelida by phone on +352 26 29 45 24.
THE RECRUITER is a recruitment and executive search company specialised in ICT – Telecoms – Digital – Cleantech – Services & Industry. THE RECRUITER empowers companies in their recruitment and HR projects, trusting that Human Factor, thanks to committed, motivated and implicated people, will bring success and added value in any business. THE RECRUITER defines its core values as: transparency, flexibility, professionalism and commitment. We apply these rules to any HR project we are in charge of.
Share This Position, Choose Your Platform!