Sales Executive – manufacturing sector – Dutch & English (100% remote – m/f)
Our client operates in the industrial sector, in several countries worldwide. We are currently looking for a Sales Representative (m/f) who will be the principal contact point for the business and their customers.
The position is 100% remote from the Brussels/Flanders/Netherlands areas — the location remains open to the candidate’s needs.
As Sales Representative, you will be responsible for the following:
- Identifying sales leads and converting them into sustainable sales.
- Adapting sales and marketing knowledge to build a strong multi-channel pipeline.
- Performing cost-benefit analyses of existing and potential customers.
- Contacting customers and building customer reports while managing their expectations.
- Responding to and taking action on all sales leads, and introducing customers to product features and sales tools.
- Implementing and following the company’s strategies, values, and decisions in the territory.
- Maintaining relationships with existing customers through consistent communication to ensure future sales, with a special emphasis on customer visits to active and potential customers;
- Maintaining awareness of market and competitors in relevant region/accounts, and sharing the relevant information within the organisation.
- Working on any other specific projects and duties as assigned by the management.
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar position in the industrial sector.
- Highly motivated and result-oriented person with excellent selling and negotiation skills.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, follow-up and organisational skills.
- Experience in various selling techniques, including phone sales.
- Interest in technical matters.
- Computer literate.
- Dutch native level and fluency in English.
For more information, please contact Miriam Barosco on the phone at +352 26 29 45 22.
THE RECRUITER is a recruitment and executive search company specialised in ICT – Telecoms – Digital – Cleantech – Services & Industry. THE RECRUITER empowers companies in their recruitment and HR projects, trusting that Human Factor, thanks to committed, motivated and implicated people, will bring success and added value in any business. THE RECRUITER defines its core values as: transparency, flexibility, professionalism and commitment. We apply these rules to any HR project we are in charge of.
Share This Position, Choose Your Platform!