Our client is an international bank located in Luxembourg active in private, retail and corporate banking as well as on the financial markets. They are currently seeking a Salesforce Functional Analyst to join their Onboarding team, which is working on an organisation-wide implementation project.
As a Salesforce Functional Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Understanding business needs, challenging them, prioritising and formalising them into business requirements;
- Configuring / customising new Salesforce package within our client’s Salesforce landscape;
- Coordinating analysis, design and testing phases in collaboration with all teams involved;
- Indicating test conditions and expected results by conducting functional test cases;
- Specifying test conditions and expected results by conducting functional tests cases;
- Deploying solutions in the organisation with the required change management;
- Collaborating with Partners to define Salesforce Platform.
- University degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Economics or Finance Management;
- Certification in Salesforce (administrator, APEX developer, sales cloud, etc.);
- Prior experience in the banking sector, and knowledge of T24 products and services;
- Expertise in functional analysis in IT, with a proven ability to translate business issues into IT specifications;
- Certification in Lean Six Sigma will be an asset;
- Knowledge of data modelling in HOPEX, UML design and testing tools (like HP/Microfocus ALM) will be an advantage;
- Experience working in Agile and Waterfall projects;
- Fluency in French and professional working proficiency in English.
For more information please contact Amandine CHUARD by phone on +352 26 29 45 27.
THE RECRUITER is a recruitment and executive search company specialised in ICT – Telecoms – Digital – Cleantech – Services & Industry. THE RECRUITER empowers companies in their recruitment and HR projects, trusting that Human Factor, thanks to committed, motivated and implicated people, will bring success and added value in any business. THE RECRUITER defines its core values as: transparency, flexibility, professionalism and commitment. We apply these rules to any HR project we are in charge of.