Senior Aircraft IT Security Engineer (m/f)
Our client is an Airline Logistics and Supply Chain Service Provider based in Luxembourg, with offices worldwide. In a climate of instantaneous network connectivity, our client put effort into the information security solutions to ensure the full protection of the aircraft IT systems. We are delighted to share our exclusive assignment to recruit a Senior Aircraft IT Security Engineer. Full-time position based at the HQ in Luxembourg.
- Monitoring critical information and communications technology systems and processes, through risk assessment and gap analysis.
- Handling PKI infrastructure, software distribution, networking.
- Managing information security risks, mitigations, vulnerabilities and continued effectiveness of the protection of all critical systems.
- Facilitating the implementation of aircraft log analysis, maintaining a record of key processes and events.
- Providing expertise and training within the organisation, to Maintenance and Engineering, Flight Operations, Ground Operations.
- Being one of the IT representatives in the Aircraft Information Security Center of the company and supporting the Aircraft Information Security Specialists.
- Working closely with the cybersecurity governance expert to ensure compliance from both technical and governance perspective.
- Supporting the company’s Design Organisation (DO) to comply with cybersecurity design requirements for aircraft modifications.
- Contributing to the cost effectiveness in the management of information and communications technology systems.
- Master’s degree in Cybersecurity.
- Prior experience in the avionics sector.
- Knowledge of PKI Policy, Digital Signature, Certificate Management, ARINC 655, Network knowledge (AFDX), ED-204A, ED-206 and and ISO 2700x.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in cloud-based infrastructure environment and related system safety measures.
- Good communication skills with a consultative approach & proactive attitude.
- Responsive and supportive in decision-making.
- Fluency in English; other languages will be considered as an advantage.
For more information please contact Miriam BAROSCO by phone on +352 26 29 45 22.
THE RECRUITER is a recruitment and executive search company specialised in ICT – Telecoms – Digital – Cleantech – Services & Industry. THE RECRUITER empowers companies in their recruitment and HR projects, trusting that Human Factor, thanks to committed, motivated and implicated people, will bring success and added value in any business. THE RECRUITER defines its core values as: transparency, flexibility, professionalism and commitment. We apply these rules to any HR project we are in charge of.
Share This Position, Choose Your Platform!