Our client provides exclusive middle and back office operations in Europe. They provide 9 key service functions to European-domiciled entities, which comprise Account Management, Accounting, Corporate Secretarial Services, Domiciliation Services, Director Services, Property Management Oversight, Systems Support, Tax compliance (VAT and CIT) and Transactional Support.
Due to the growing business, our client is looking for a Senior Associate to join their Transaction – Acquisition team to provide transactional support to investments of the company.
- Support the Transaction team and company deal execution team with the on-boarding of the new investments and sales as well as the setting up of acquisition/holding structures
- Supervision of Junior Associates in the Acquisition Team
- Support the company investments with the management & coordination of closings, notary meetings with third parties
- Co-ordinate signatures on transaction/incorporation documents
- Organize the transaction related board meetings – organize relevant signatures and electronic filing
- Prepare board packs and provide Directors with the necessary information for the above
- Organise electronic filing on server
- Organize the transition of the corporate files from the transaction team to the compliance team
- Arrange notarisation and apostillation of documents
- Prepare data rooms (sales)
- Prepare handover protocol
- Ensure accuracy of the Database (updating)
- Minimum BAC + 2 or equivalent (with legal background)
- 4+ years of experience in a similar environment and supervisor role
- Knowledge of MS Office standard applications
- Fluent in English; French, German or any other language will be an advantage
- Experience in Real Estate Area will be a definite advantage
- Has a professional manner and a high energy level; exhibits a positive attitude and a lot of flexibility
- Ability to handle and prioritize a wide variety of situations and challenges
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Manages stress well and uses it as a positive motivator
- Excellent team-player
For more information please contact Eunice YIU by phone on +352 26 29 45 27.
THE RECRUITER is a recruitment and executive search company specialised in ICT – Telecoms – Digital – Cleantech – Services & Industry. THE RECRUITER empowers companies in their recruitment and HR projects, trusting that Human Factor, thanks to committed, motivated and implicated people, will bring success and added value in any business. THE RECRUITER defines its core values as: transparency, flexibility, professionalism and commitment. We apply these rules to any HR project we are in charge of.