Senior Business Development and Marketing Officer – law firm (m/f)
Our client is a tiers one international law firm based in Luxembourg, active in several jurisdictions and operating for more than 20 years. The company provides a large scope of legal services in commercial, corporate, IP, banking, asset management law. We are currently looking for a Senior Business Development and Marketing Officer.
As a Senior Business Development and Marketing Officer, you will be responsible for implementing strategies to increase the firm’s visibility, attract new clients, and expand the market share. This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious professional to take on a pivotal role in a dynamic and growing firm. You will report to the Business Development and Marketing Manager and have an exciting scope of responsibilities:
- Assist in implementing business development and marketing plans and strategies that align with the firm’s business objectives.
- Work closely with lawyers and other professionals to roll out client-focused marketing initiatives, including presentations, proposals, and other marketing materials.
- Participate in developing and maintaining a comprehensive understanding of the firm’s capabilities and competitive positioning.
- Collaborate with attorneys and partners to develop customized pitches and proposals for prospective clients.
- Prepare and submit nominations for the firm’s lawyers to legal awards and directories.
- Draft and submit legal guides’ submissions for the firm’s practice areas.
- Monitor legal publications and identify opportunities for the firm to be featured.
- Assist to organize client events, conferences, webinars and other industry-related functions to expand the firm’s network and promote the firm’s brand.
- Analyze and report on the effectiveness of business development and marketing efforts.
- Master’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or a related field.
- At least 5 years of experience in business development and marketing, preferably in the legal sector or professional services industry.
- Very good written and oral communication skills in English and French. Any additional language is a plus.
- Ability to think strategically, develop, and execute business development and marketing plans.
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Proven ability to develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders.
- Knowledge of business development and marketing principles and strategies, including lead generation, proposal development, and client retention.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
If you are a highly motivated and experienced business development and marketing professional looking for an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic and ambitious team, we encourage you to apply for this position.
For more information, please contact Nicolas Hurlin by phone on +352 26 29 45 20.
THE RECRUITER is a recruitment and executive search company specialised in ICT – Telecoms – Digital – Cleantech – Services & Industry. THE RECRUITER empowers companies in their recruitment and HR projects, trusting that Human Factor, thanks to committed, motivated and implicated people, will bring success and added value in any business. THE RECRUITER defines its core values as: transparency, flexibility, professionalism and commitment. We apply these rules to any HR project we are in charge of.
Share This Position, Choose Your Platform!