Our client is a rapidly growing FinTech company located in Asia, U.S. and Luxembourg. As an innovative payment provider for global e-commerce merchants, our client is currently looking for a Senior Compliance Officer Operations for their European team in Luxembourg. The person will be responsible for the compliance and AML systems and controls as well as directly report to the Chief Compliance Officer.
- Coordinate data collection and create reports for auditors and regulators;
- Supervise, prioritize and track projects together with other team members;
- Act as the main consultant on operational matters to the CCO;
- Manage and improve the company’s compliance and AML systems and controls;
- Work with cross-functional teams in particular business, development, ops, risk control and IT teams in
- Assist CCO with internal communication;
- Work with team leaders and present plans and results to senior executives;
- Help coordinate business-wide procedures and work to improve existing processes for maximum clarity,
efficiency, and success;
- Stand-in for CCO in his absence for operational matters, including sign off and approval of new customers.
- Bachelor / Master Degree in Law, Finance or equivalent field;
- Minimum 4-5 years of similar experience in a payment institution / law firm, etc.;
- Superior proficiency in standard PC programs (Word, Excel and PowerPoint);
- Comfortable with EU financial regulations like PSD2, AML4 and 5, GDPR;
- Ability to work constructively and flexibly in a small team environment and to assist at the direction of the
Compliance leadership in the execution, tracking and management of a variety of tasks;
- Hands-on with great communication and presentation skills;
- Experience in and/or ability to work effectively with staff representing all disciplines within the firm to achieve
- Ability to operate independently without close supervision is essential, as is the ability to call out challenges
- Understanding of priorities and adherence to deadlines;
- High level of ethics;
- Strong organizational and project management skills;
- Fluent in English is a must. Other EU languages and/or Chinese are a plus.
For more information please contact Eunice YIU by phone on +352 26 29 45 27.
THE RECRUITER is a recruitment and executive search company specialised in ICT – Telecoms – Digital – Cleantech – Services & Industry. THE RECRUITER empowers companies in their recruitment and HR projects, trusting that Human Factor, thanks to committed, motivated and implicated people, will bring success and added value in any business. THE RECRUITER defines its core values as: transparency, flexibility, professionalism and commitment. We apply these rules to any HR project we are in charge of.