Our client is a commercial company. We are delighted to support them in recruiting a Credit & Treasury Business Partner.
As a Team Leader, you will manage the following:
- Treasury and Credit Control activities that includes:
- Manage daily activities of the department with a direct report to the Head of Treasury;
- Monitor receivables, collections, DSO management, credit operations, credit documentation;
- Negotiation of Terms and Conditions of Credit Transactions;
- Manage efficiently credit & collections processes and metrics;
- Negotiate and manage relationships with stakeholders (i.e. banks and insurances).
- Ensure credit controls risk are operating effectively and compliant to all legal and regulatory accounting and tax requirements, including compliance with corporate policies and statutory requirements.
- Ensure SLA’s & KPI’s definition with stakeholders;
- Review all treasury operations and cash flow
- Monitor treasury forecasts.
- Team management;
- Work closely with other functions (e.g. Accounting, Systems, Treasury, Business teams) to proactively manage and solve business and operational issues in an innovative, efficient and effective manner.
- BSc or MSc degree in Business or Accounting, Finance, Economics;
- + 5 to 7 years of experience in Treasury/Credit Control/Accounting teams in a similar position;
- Experience in Audit or Finance analysis is and advantage,
- Team management experience;
- Strong functional knowledge of debt recovery, customer invoicing, revenue reporting, treasury, credit control and reconciliations;
- Relevant skills in process improvement & methodology;
- Excellent communication skills with proactive communication of key information and status to stakeholders;
- A fluency in English and French is required, any other language (German and Luxembourgish) is an advantage.
For more information, feel free to contact Marilyn Hurlin by phone on +352 26 29 45 21.
THE RECRUITER is a recruitment and executive search company specialised in ICT – Telecoms – Digital – Cleantech – Services & Industry. THE RECRUITER empowers companies in their recruitment and HR projects, trusting that Human Factor, thanks to committed, motivated and implicated people, will bring success and added value in any business. THE RECRUITER defines its core values as: transparency, flexibility, professionalism and commitment. We apply these rules to any HR project we are in charge of.