Our client is a well-known and innovative marketing & communication company based in Luxembourg. We have an exclusive assignment to hire a Senior Full-Stack Java Developer who will become the Lead developer of a renowned website.
As Senior Full-Stack Java Developer:
- You will be a pioneer in the new Development Department, taking over the full-development of a platform built on AWS.
- Design the architecture of the platform.
- Design testing and deployment methodologies.
- Assist in the hiring of additional developers to grow the internal Development team, and act as Lead Developer.
- Maintenance of the platform by fixing bugs and doing evolutions.
- Strategic Development: Insuring a steady flow of new releases.
The ideal candidate should have the following attributes:
- Java Backend and Frontend proficiency (3 to 8 years of experience required).
- Document oriented databases such as MongoDB.
- Professional experience with AWS infrastructure (Deployments, S3, SQS, SNS, EC2, MongoDB Atlas).
- Experience with modern project deployment strategies (Jenkins, Docker, GitHub)
- Agile project management expertise.
- Experience and/or knowledge of the media / marketing / communication / online marketplace industry.
- Highly autonomous, motivated and entrepreneurial.
- Passionate about product development.
- Professional ability to estimate, assess and qualify project results.
- Professional communication skills in English.
What our client offers:
- The opportunity to lead a long-term development project and contribute to the innovation process.
- The opportunity to develop your skills on Scala and the Play Framework.
- The opportunity to develop your skills on ReactJS.
- An international work environment.
For more information please contact Zach TRAER by phone on +352 26 29 45 24.
THE RECRUITER is a recruitment and executive search company specialised in ICT – Telecoms – Digital – Cleantech – Services & Industry. THE RECRUITER empowers companies in their recruitment and HR projects, trusting that Human Factor, thanks to committed, motivated and implicated people, will bring success and added value in any business. THE RECRUITER defines its core values as: transparency, flexibility, professionalism and commitment. We apply these rules to any HR project we are in charge of.