Our client is a European leading information technology provider with more than 30.000 employees. Our client is supporting customers with digital and cloud-based solutions in the development of new ecosystems to make sure organizations have established business models to stay relevant and competitive and have a collaborative mindset to ensure ongoing continuity and growth. Our client has customers in the banking, insurance, governmental, industrial and transportation sectors.
We are currently looking for a Senior Key Account Manager to reinforce the Luxembourg based entity (more than 150 people).
- As Senior Key Account Manager you develop a solid and trusting relationship between major existing or new clients and the company to get a complete understanding of potential business opportunities.
- You are able to identify business solutions related to digital transformation, cyber security, business advisory, regulatory framework or infrastructure management services.
- You develop an excellent relationship with C levels (CIO, COO, Chief Digital Officer, Head of Software development) preferably with, but not limited to, the industrial and/or public sector.
- You manage the communications between the clients and the internal teams.
- You set up a strategic plan to improve client results.
- You negotiate contracts with the client and establish a timeline of projects.
- You establish and oversee internal budgets with the company and external budgets with the client.
- You work with the projects team, delivery, marketing, and team members from other departments dedicated to the same client account to ensure the highest quality of solutions are being developed and delivered.
- You plan and present reports on account progress, goals, and quarterly initiatives to share with team members, stakeholders, and possible use in future case studies or company training.
- You are able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
- You are goal-oriented and organized team player.
- You are able to mentor and lead.
- You have excellent interpersonal relationship skills.
- You have an In-depth understanding of company key clients and their position in the industry.
- You are able to analyze data and sales statistics and translate results into better solutions.
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree in marketing, business administration, sales, or relevant field.
- You have at least 10 years’ previous work experience in sales, management, key account management, project management or relevant experience.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills and you are a people-person.
- You have strong negotiation skills, with ability follow-through on client contracts.
- You have proven results of delivering client solutions and meeting sales goals.
- You are fluent in French and in English.
- Remuneration package based on basic, bonus, company car; pension plan, health insurance and some additional benefits.
For more information please contact Nicolas Hurlin by phone on +352 26 29 45 20
THE RECRUITER is a recruitment and executive search company specialised in ICT – Telecoms – Digital – Cleantech – Services & Industry. THE RECRUITER empowers companies in their recruitment and HR projects, trusting that Human Factor, thanks to committed, motivated and implicated people, will bring success and added value in any business. THE RECRUITER defines its core values as: transparency, flexibility, professionalism and commitment. We apply these rules to any HR project we are in charge of.