Our client is a large company that employs more than 2.500 people in Luxembourg. Our client is currently looking for a Senior Microsoft System Engineer who will join an existing team in charge of the whole IT infrastructure (systems, storage and network).
- Closely work in an infrastructure team of 8 people in charge of the whole IT infrastructure with 400+ virtualized servers supporting critical applications used by more than 2.500 end users in a critical 24/7 environment.
- Being part of a mid-term significant project, in collaboration with engineering companies, to set-up a new IT infrastructure related a new building that will be launched in the next years.
- Major implication in the design and deployment of a Microsoft Cloud based project (M 365: Outlook, Teams, Sharepoint).
- Monitoring of the Microsoft architecture (Active Directory, OS Windows, SCCM).
- Take care of the installation, administration and maintenance of the IT systems of the current infrastructure.
- Management of the Windows virtualized platform with VMware as well the backup (Commvault) system. System administration of VDI VMWare Horizon.
- Organize the automation of system processes and networks by scripting.
- Deployment and configuration of new working stations (OS, Applications, …).
- Provide documentation and information. Supervise the drafting of specifications for the selection of new hardware / software.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science.
- At least 8 years of experience as a Microsoft System Engineer in a mid-size or large company.
- Ability to work with large IT infrastructures (more than 3.500 work stations).
- Required language skills: French and English fluent.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft technologies (AD, Exchange, Azure) and advanced knowledge in network management, security and unified communications systems.
- Strong analytical skills, very dedicated and being open to innovation.
- Being sensitive to the quality of service to be provided to users.
- Able to work well in a team and prioritize tasks based on a service level agreement.
- Ability to analyse issues and propose quick and effective technical solutions.
- Conscientious (documentation of the work done) and well organised.
- Ability to respect organizational and technical procedures and professional confidentiality.
- ITIL foundation and/or project management certifications are an asset
For more information please contact Nicolas Hurlin by phone on +352 26 29 45 20.
THE RECRUITER is a recruitment and executive search company specialised in ICT – Telecoms – Digital – Cleantech – Services & Industry. THE RECRUITER empowers companies in their recruitment and HR projects, trusting that Human Factor, thanks to committed, motivated and implicated people, will bring success and added value in any business. THE RECRUITER defines its core values as: transparency, flexibility, professionalism and commitment. We apply these rules to any HR project we are in charge of.