Our client, a company in the technological sector, is currently looking for a Senior PKI Engineer who fluently speaks English. The person on the role will work on a very specialised security team who deal with the technical aspects around cryptography, PKI, eTravel documents and biometry.
As part of the PKI team, you will be responsible for:
- Designing, deploying, administrating and operating PKI environments;
- Managing internal as well as external projects, assisting the clients with PKI environment architecture;
- Performing IT developments;
- Producing CP and CPS;
- Executing internal technical security reviews and audits.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Cybersecurity, Information Systems;
- At least 5 years of experience in PKI technologies (CA, HSMs, and Signing server solutions) – direct experience in PrimeKey EJBCA and Thales HSMs is an asset;
- Expertise in cryptography (RSA, ECDSA), UNIX, Windows, and in JAVA and Apache application servers;
- Good understanding of cybersecurity and information security;
- Knowledge of ISO/IEC 27001, ISO 27009, ISO/IEC 18033-1, ISO/IEC 13888 standards;
- Holds a security industry certification, such as CISSP, SSCP, CISM, SANS GSEC, ECSA; ECSP, Security+;
- Strong team player, still able to work independently;
- Decisive, rigorous and responsible;
- Able to understand and communicate complex topics to the clients;
- Works with a high sense of confidentiality and integrity;
- Fluent in English; knowledge of French, Luxembourgish or German is a plus.
The client offers a work environment in a human-sized company and an attractive salary.
For more information please contact Miriam Barosco at the +352 26 29 45 22.
THE RECRUITER is a recruitment and executive search company specialised in ICT – Telecoms – Digital – Cleantech – Services & Industry. THE RECRUITER empowers companies in their recruitment and HR projects, trusting that Human Factor, thanks to committed, motivated and implicated people, will bring success and added value in any business. THE RECRUITER defines its core values as: transparency, flexibility, professionalism and commitment. We apply these rules to any HR project we are in charge of.