Our client is an e-commerce company with solid expertise in key areas of the Web, some of which are: traffic generation, websites and services development, payment solutions. It has its own technical infrastructure development and generates around 30 million monthly visits.
You will enjoy a dynamic and friendly environment working with people from all over Europe.
- You join the digital marketing team (Affiliate Manager, SEO Manager, SEA Traffic Manager and Display Marketing) and closely work with the data mining team as well.
- You set up A/B tests, analyse data, launch new campaigns.
- You maintain a reporting dashboard gathering the main KPIs.
- You monitor key performance indicators and optimize them based on results.
- You formulate recommendations based on the KPIs of the different campaigns.
- You closely work with the Executive Management team.
- Experience of at least two years in the field of digital marketing
- A 360° vision (Analytics, SEA, SAO, affiliation, mailing) is an asset
- Excellent knowledge of traffic acquisition technics and tools.
- Fluent in English, good knowledge of French is a plus but is not mandatory.
- Comfortable with numbers and good knowledge in Excel.
- Dynamism, motivation, organization, flexibility and a sense of humor will be appreciated.
The position can be based in Luxembourg. Our client has several locations in Europe including Luxembourg and Switzerland.
For more information, please contact Amandine Chuard by phone on +352 26 29 45 27.
THE RECRUITER is a recruitment and executive search company specialised in ICT – Telecoms – Digital – Cleantech – Services & Industry. THE RECRUITER empowers companies in their recruitment and HR projects, trusting that Human Factor, thanks to committed, motivated and implicated people, will bring success and added value in any business. THE RECRUITER defines its core values as: transparency, flexibility, professionalism and commitment. We apply these rules to any HR project we are in charge of.