Our client is a Logistics and Supply Chain Services Provider based in Luxembourg with an international footprint. We are delighted to share our exclusive assignment to recruit a Service Desk Officer for their internal Service Desk team. This position requires availability for a shift-based working schedule (days, nights and weekends).
As Service Desk Agent, you will be responsible for:
- Providing quality IT support to internal and external end-users in Luxembourg and abroad;
- Assisting with issues related to Azure Active Directory, Exchange, Office 365, installing & deploying over 200 applications, workstations and change requests;
- Following up with end-users on tickets opened through ServiceNow to make sure they are resolved;
- Documentation of incidents and updating the internal knowledge base;
- Screening, categorizing and prioritizing support mailbox for dispatching and coordinating with other support teams within SLA’s;
- Participating in IT projects under the supervision of the IT or Project Manager;
- Performing administrative tasks from the client and server side of the inventory tool;
- Reporting to the Service Desk Manager and providing monthly reports;
- Provide activity analysis information and KPI’s and actively participate in the continuous improvement of the service desk.
The ideal candidate has the following attributes:
- Customer focus;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Excellent IT skills;
- Willingness to attend regular trainings and stay up-to-date on new technologies;
- Willingness to work shifts, nights and weekends (weekly & monthly rotations);
- Professional proficiency in English (spoken & written) is mandatory; additional spoken languages are an added value;
- Good interpersonal skills with the capacity to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Passion for excellence;
- Problem resolution capabilities and open-mindedness toward creative solutions;
- Good knowledge of MS Office 365 suites and related applications.
For more information please contact Zach TRAER by phone on +352 26 29 45 24.
THE RECRUITER is a recruitment and executive search company specialised in ICT – Telecoms – Digital – Cleantech – Services & Industry. THE RECRUITER empowers companies in their recruitment and HR projects, trusting that Human Factor, thanks to committed, motivated and implicated people, will bring success and added value in any business. THE RECRUITER defines its core values as: transparency, flexibility, professionalism and commitment. We apply these rules to any HR project we are in charge of.