Our client is an international bank located in Luxembourg active in private, retail and corporate banking as well as on the financial markets. They are currently seeking a Software Enigneer to join their team and help on the migration of their Core Banking system (Mainframe) to T24.
to reinforce the development teams on integrating fronts with the new Core Banking using micro-services, the IT department, is actively looking for a:
Together with your team, you will be responsible for :
· Analysing the expressed needs and requested features.
· Designing solutions in line with the information system.
· Documenting and validating the solutions with actors of the project.
· Ensuring developments with the rest of the team in compliance with standards.
· Communicating team project progress with the project manager and the clients.
· Promoting and facilitating the adoption of the Software Craftsmanship practices.
· Sharing and promoting knowledge inside the company.
. 3+ years in IT development area
· Fluent in French with good level of English.
· You master java 11+ Spring boot backend applications and/or ReactJS (React-native) front-end (mobile) applications is needed.
· You have knowledge in TDD and BDD.
· A knowledge in DevOps and CI/CD practices and tools will be an advantage.
· You have a Good understanding of enterprise architecture (events, micro-services, operability)
A general knowledge of the banking industry will be an advantage together with an experience in T24 integration.
For more information, please contact Amandine Chuard by phone on +352 26 29 45 27.
THE RECRUITER is a recruitment and executive search company specialised in ICT – Telecoms – Digital – Cleantech – Services & Industry. THE RECRUITER empowers companies in their recruitment and HR projects, trusting that Human Factor, thanks to committed, motivated and implicated people, will bring success and added value in any business. THE RECRUITER defines its core values as: transparency, flexibility, professionalism and commitment. We apply these rules to any HR project we are in charge of.