Support Engineer – Young Graduate – 3D Technology (German & English Speaker) (m/f)
We are looking for a Young Graduate in IT for our client that produces top-tier portable 3D scanners with a global reach and an extensive client base, they deliver cutting-edge 3D technology. Headquartered in Luxembourg where a majority of the products are manufactured and teams in California, Shanghai, Montenegro, and Tokyo.
If you love communicating and have the necessary skills to help people and create small technical miracles, you are going to like this job.
- Assist business partners and end users with resolving technical issues via email, phone, chat, and remote sessions.
- Help create content for the Support Center.
- Participate and prepare the webinars, training sessions, and demos for partners; prepare relevant documentation.
- Work alongside the sales team during trade shows (including 3 to 4 annual business trips over the world), taking care of technical issues (prepare scanners, laptops, objects for scanning, etc.).
- Assist the sales team with 3D scanning service tasks (check scanners, organize repair work, etc.).
- Be part of the international support team (11 people, located in 4 countries)
- Technical support or training experience (ideally or at least desire to work with the customers).
- Fluency in German and English, any additional European language is welcome.
- Willingness and possibility to travel (international and domestic).
What will be a plus…
- Knowledge of software for 3D modeling and/or CAD (3D Systems, Autodesk, Rhino, ZBrush, Blender, etc).
- Skills in electronics, medium-sized machinery.
- Experience in 3D scanning and/or 3D printing.
- Experience in working with clients who are located worldwide in different time zones.
What our client offers…
- A strong team of tech experts within a constantly growing international company that employs 200+ people (US, Europe, Asia).
- Comfortable office space in Luxembourg.
- Competitive salary, medical insurance, lunches and snacks in the office, flexible schedule.
- Participation in industry-specific events.
For more information, please contact Anne Fevidal by phone on +352 26 29 45 28.
THE RECRUITER is a recruitment and executive search company specialised in ICT – Telecoms – Digital – Cleantech – Services & Industry. THE RECRUITER empowers companies in their recruitment and HR projects, trusting that Human Factor, thanks to committed, motivated and implicated people, will bring success and added value in any business. THE RECRUITER defines its core values as: transparency, flexibility, professionalism and commitment. We apply these rules to any HR project we are in charge of.
Share This Position, Choose Your Platform!