We are looking for a Technical Writer to create end-user documentation for our client’s products in the technology industry. Our client is an international company of 200 people spread across global offices.
As Technical Writer, you will be responsible for:
- Managing a team of 1 to 2 technical writers;
- Interacting with multiple departments to create and update online and printed versions of technical documentation for products;
- Writing easy-to-understand user interface guides, manuals and online help;
- Supporting the documentation infrastructure on the company’s internal portal in cooperation with the web development department;
- Coordination of storing product source code in a version control system;
- Writing texts for user interfaces (UI);
- Coordinating translations of the documentation and software interfaces.
The ideal candidate should have the following qualifications:
- Native English;
- Proven working experience in technical writing or software documentation;
- 5+ years of experience in the IT or related industry;
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts;
- A solid grasp of the software development pipeline;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
This is an opportunity to join an innovative company with high quality standards for their products and staff.
For more information please contact Zach TRAER by phone on +352 26 29 45 24.
THE RECRUITER is a recruitment and executive search company specialised in ICT – Telecoms – Digital – Cleantech – Services & Industry. THE RECRUITER empowers companies in their recruitment and HR projects, trusting that Human Factor, thanks to committed, motivated and implicated people, will bring success and added value in any business. THE RECRUITER defines its core values as: transparency, flexibility, professionalism and commitment. We apply these rules to any HR project we are in charge of.