Internal IT Auditor (m/f)
Our client operates in the financial regulation sector and closely works with the European and International regulation entities to structure and promote the financial sector in Luxembourg. We are currently looking for an Internal IT Auditor. Our client is great company to work for, prestigious, stable and impactful.
You will responsible for leading internal audit assignments in the field of IT and information security:
- Being part of the internal audit team (5-6 people) and collaborate with another internal IT Auditor profile;
- Identify information security risks and ensure mitigating measures are in place;
- Carry out audits on IT projects, IT applications and information systems security;
- Analyze and evaluate IT work processes and provide concrete suggestions for improving process efficiency audits;
- Write audit reports in full autonomy and present them to the board with the support of the Head of internal audit team;
- Follow up audit recommendations;
- Provide IT support for the preparation and execution of audit assignments within all activities;
- University diploma (Master level) in computer science, information systems or economics, business management (a major in audit is welcome);
- Proven experience (5-10 years) as an IT auditor (internal or through a consulting company);
- CISA certification is a serious advantage;
- Excellent knowledge of audit methodologies and IT best practices;
- Excellent knowledge of information system processes and risks;
- Knowledge of the financial sector is a plus but is not mandatory;
- Significant interest in conducting business audits;
- Good interpersonal skills;
- Rigor, precision, sense of confidentiality;
- Ability to work independently;
- Spirit of initiative and anticipation;
- Language skills requirements: Fluent level in French and English OR fluent level in German and English plus decent level of French.
For more information please contact Nicolas HURLIN by phone on +352 26 29 45.
THE RECRUITER is a recruitment and executive search company specialised in ICT – Telecoms – Digital – Cleantech – Services & Industry. THE RECRUITER empowers companies in their recruitment and HR projects, trusting that Human Factor, thanks to committed, motivated and implicated people, will bring success and added value in any business. THE RECRUITER defines its core values as: transparency, flexibility, professionalism and commitment. We apply these rules to any HR project we are in charge of.
Share This Position, Choose Your Platform!