Our client is a Logistics and Supply Chain Services Provider based in Luxembourg with an international footprint. We are delighted to share our exclusive assignment to recruit a SOC Analyst for their Security Operations Centre. This position requires availability for a shift-based working schedule (days, nights and weekends).
You will join the Security Operations Centre, integrating into a team of 5 people.
As SOC Analyst, you will report to the ITSO and be responsible for :
- Developing and implementing new or enhanced content and use cases;
- Following operational processes and procedures to analyse, escalate and support the remediation of information security incidents;
- Conducting investigations on security alerts and reporting according to defined guidelines;
- Writing reports indicating the findings and making sure a clear summary & detailed explanation is available for further actions;
- Addressing assigned requests;
- Managing daily operational tasks while following agreed SOC processes;
- Suggesting any improvement following your analysis;
- Providing solutions using various tools (e.g. SIEM, scripting);
- Communicating and cooperating with the entire IT department on security-related topics and issues.
- Technical diploma with a focus on IT. Bachelor’s degree in computer science (or any other related field) would be an asset;
- At least 3 years of experience at an IT Operations Centre with a focus on cybersecurity;
- Strong skills in IT network technologies, cloud technologies and cybersecurity;
- Good knowledge of IT systems and network infrastructure;
- An understanding of network architecture and services;
- Experience in intrusion detection methodologies for detecting host and/or network-based intrusion incidents;
- Experience in log review & live response;
- Familiar with application monitoring concepts;
- Openness to attend regular trainings and stay up-to-date on new technologies;
- Fluent in English (spoken & written). Any additional language will be considered a strong asset;
- Good problem solving skills, analytical approach and research-oriented;
- Passion for excellence;
- Good interpersonal/communication skills and a customer-oriented mindset;
- Comfortable working in a multicultural fast-paced environment.
For more information please contact Miriam BAROSCO by phone on +352 26 29 45 22.
THE RECRUITER is a recruitment and executive search company specialised in ICT – Telecoms – Digital – Cleantech – Services & Industry. THE RECRUITER empowers companies in their recruitment and HR projects, trusting that Human Factor, thanks to committed, motivated and implicated people, will bring success and added value in any business. THE RECRUITER defines its core values as: transparency, flexibility, professionalism and commitment. We apply these rules to any HR project we are in charge of.